Monday, December 31, 2012

Little Lost China Glaze

Hello ladies, are we enjoying our day?

If you remember earlier this month I went on a CG spree. I wore all of them that I had and finally got swatches of them. Or so I thought... I had lost one and forgot all about him. What kind of mother does that to one of her babies? Lol

While trying to make more room and organize after the Christmas influxe (I got ab 16 new bottles), I found this beauty in the back of the drawer.



This is CG Man Hunt
. It was part of the summer 2012 On Safari collection. It's described as "bold cobalt blue". I love that its a dark blue but still bright. I love it for this time of year.



Of course with it being a CG I had no problems application wise. They are one of my favorite brands. This is two coats plus one coat of seche vite in all photos. It also had a super fast dry time.


I thought it would also make a great base for some nail art so I added some stamping. This stamp is from the SE 21 plate. Its not the best image, and the polish pools, which leads to smearing when you stamp. Please excuse the crappy picture, I didn't wanna go back out in the cold lol.


I also have Elephant Walk from the same collection that I recently picked up so stay tuned for that. Any others that I need to get?

Have you ever misplaced a polish? As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...