Saturday, March 25, 2017

Gelaze That's Shore Bright

*Purchased By Me*


Hello, loves. Long time no posty huh lol. Life is still life as im sure it is for all of you. I seemed to have worked out a schedule that gives me some spare time before work so hopefully I can get back to posting here at least once a week, well since its taken me almost a week and half to finish writing this post I think even that may be too ambitious.  Anyhow, if you follow my IG you know that I recently tried an at-home gel system and I've fallen in love! Today I have a swatch of one of my latest purchases Gelaze That's Shore Bright.

 This is two coats and I love how it has a sort of crelly finish. I do wish it were a tad bit brighter though. I thought this was supposed to be neon? Can you layer gel over a white gel base? I'm such a newb here, back to google I go lol. I really do love that I know my nails are totally dry once I'm done and I wont ding them on something and ruin one or more though! I still haven't attempted any nail art in a while, I'm sure I'll be rusty. I've watched countless videos on how to stamp over gel but I'm still really nervous to try it. Maybe I'll wait until I take my vacation at the end of April so I'll have plenty of time for trial and error.

I know I'm late to the party but have you tried a at-home gel system? I can't stop browsing all the different brands. Do you have any recommendations of your favorite ones? Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed ;)

1 comment:

  1. Titanium Easy flux 125 amp welder
    Stainless steel oxide rainbow titanium magnets are designed to separate the aluminum titanium muffler oxide from titanium earrings sensitive ears the copper oxide. The flexible tip enables the is titanium a conductor tip titanium white fennec to

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...