Sunday, April 3, 2016

Scribble Nail Art?

*Purchased By Me*

Hello loves, welcome back. Are we all enjoying our Sunday? I've been getting a sneak peeq of a summer collection from a maker and its really brightened my day, and maybe even lifted my polish funk a bit. I love seeing new, bright collections. Anyway today I have a new to me technique to share with you.

I've seen a few people share scribble manis on IG and I just had to try it. I'm not sure who originated it, please let me know if you do. I started with a pastel rainbow based by dabbing KleanColor Pastel Blue, Pink and Yellow all over my nails. I then used my Lotus mat to make black squares and dragged through them with a dotting tool. I topcoated them and once they were dry applied them to my nails.

I was later able to find a tutorial and realized I went about creating my scribbles completely wrong. No wonder so much of my base was covered up. I do look forward to trying this again. What do you ladies think? Have you seen/tried this technique? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...