Thursday, December 31, 2015

KBShimmer Kind Of A Big Dill

*Purchased Myself*

Hello loves, welcome back. Are you planning anything special to ring in the new year? Like always I'll be spending it at home. I'm definitely not the going out type. Today I have a gorgeous polish from KBShimmer to share with you.

 I can never get enough of the jelly based polishes with the holo glitters so when I saw the Winter 2015 collection I knew I had to have Kind Of A Big Deal. I used three thin coats of this deep green beauty but I could have gotten away with one.
I am so happy I picked this up. I did use it for my Stamping Saturdays mani this week so you'll be seeing it again real soon. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :) Happy New Years!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...