Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pure Ice Home Run Swatch and Review

*The product featured in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. Today's post is gonna be super short since it's an old swatch that I've been meaning to get posted for a while now. If you follow me on IG you might remember this from a few months back. 
This is Pure Ice Home Run, a dusty mint shade. I was so excited to get this on when I saw it but it didn't quite live up to my expectations. It looked so creamy but it was pretty thin and sheer. I had to be really careful not to overload my brush or I'd flood my cuticles. I also had to use a light touch or I'd get bald spots. This ended up needing three coats and it was still a bit streaky in person.
I totally adore the color but the formula leaves much to be desired. Needless to say I haven't bothered to use it again lol. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...