Friday, September 12, 2014

Twinkie Nail Art Challenge September Week 2: Saran Wrap Nails

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello ladies, it's Friday! Any fun weekend plans? Can you take me along if you do ?! lol It's time for this week's Twinkie Nail Art Challenge. This one was another prompt that I'm not comfortable with, which is why I love challenges! I give you my saran wrap nails.
If you've been following you for a while you may remember the only other time I've attempted this technique, back in 2012 for the Erica's 10 Day Nail Art Challenge Day 4. I learned my lesson that time about not top coating your base color so I went with one coat of Pop Beauty Violetta and tc then added one coat of Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow. While that was still wet I dabbed my nail with some cling wrap. Some nails were more successful than others but overall it's a huge improvement from the first time. I could have taken a bit more polish off the middle and pinkie fingers though. I think I like the idea of putting the polish on the cling wrap and dabbing it onto the nail better. I guess I'll try that next time.

All in all a pretty decent attempt. Come back Sunday to see the final look (cause I just couldn't leave it alone lol). What do you ladies think? And don't forget to search the #twinkienailartchallenge on IG to see everyone else's manis. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...