Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pueen 31+Saran Wrap

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Just a quick post for today to show you how I finished off my saran wrap look for the last TNAC. I wanted something that wouldn't really cover up too much of the base but would also add to it. I think the image I used did that pretty well.

 I used my konad black gold and Pueen plate 31 for the stamping. After doing the first couple nails I really looked at them and sorta got a little frustrated as I thought I kept screwing the stamp up. But, after really looking at the plate I realized that the flowers are actually a little wonky. I think it kinda works since the base was a little strange to begin with lol.

So, what do you ladies think? This is definitely not something that I would normally wear but it was fun for a little while. I wanna keep working on the sw technique though, I saw a few the other day that I loved and would like to recreate. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...