Thursday, June 19, 2014

Monochromatic Stamping

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Recently I picked up a few plates from The Born Pretty Store during one of their (frequent) 99 cents sales. One that I snagged was a dupe for Konad M78. I mostly got it for the image on the bottom right. I decided to use it and two blue shades for something I keep meaning to try, monochromatic stamping.

 The base is Sinful Colors Sugar Rush and I stamped with a new MoYou blue that I recently picked up. I love the effect of these two together but I had a little trouble with the image. It took me a while to get the hang of scraping it right, and my best result actually ended up being the thumb on my right hand lol.

I'm thinking about just getting the actual Konad plate since I really like this image and I already want to use it again. I guess I should just did that in the first place, right? lol What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)



4 comments:

  1. I thought these were water marble nails at first glance, lol. Awesome stamping here, it looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa :) That's actually one of the reason why I got this plate. I've tried creating this look with water marbling but it just ends up a big mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome b/c I thought it was water marble too, what a great stamp!
    I am now hearing the Sugar Rush song from Wreck It Ralph in my head. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Arathael :) I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...