Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TIOT: LA Colors Bloom

*The product in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Wow has it been a while since I've done a "Try It On Tuesday"! Does anyone else even still do this? Since I've had this sitting around for a while and it really is pretty I decided to give it a post of it's own. I picked this up after seeing my cousin post it on her FB.

 Ugh, this was such a hard color to photograph. On my camera screen it kept showing up way too orange. Boy was I glad when I uploaded them and it looks pretty dang close to real life. The only problem now is that because it's borderline neon it looks a little weird in the photos, sorta fuzzy looking.

As great as the color is the same can't be said for the formula. It's really streaky and easy to create bald spots. For these photos I had to use three thick coats and minimal strokes. Luckily, topcoat does help with the streaks.

As much as I adore the color I don't know that I would ever wear it on it's own. Truth be told I don't know if I'll ever pick it up again, maybe for making or decal or something I will. I know not every $1 polish can be a winner but this one was so pretty I had high hopes. What do you ladies think? Are there any dupes for this? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


1 comment:

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...