Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Northern Star Polish Winter 2013

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a fabulous day! :)

*The products in this post were provided to me by the company for an honest review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello lovelies, I am very excited to share these polishes with you today. Kristen was kind enough to send me two of her new polishes and cuticle oil to show you. These are from her Winter 2013 collection but I'll have all that info at the end..onto the polishes.

First up we have Glacial Illusions: "a milky white crelly base with teal, purple, and silver glitters." I love the mix of glitters in this one. I chose to use this one on it's own and used three medium coats, which left some VNL. Using a white base would eliminated that and cut down on coats. I didn't have any application problems but give it some time between coats to avoid dragging and pulling. Dry time was a little slow due to it's crelly nature.


Next is my favorite of the two, Aurora: "inspired by the Queen of the Snows, Aurora is a deep blue jelly polish with color shifting & holographic sparkles reminiscent of the northern lights." This polish is  much more beautiful than I could capture, and I tried many different lighting combos. I only needed two coats of this one for full coverage and the dry time was super fast. Again I encountered no application problems. I can't wait to use in a mani come Christmas time. If you can only get one I recommend this one, you won't be disappointed.

And now onto the cuticle oil she included. This stuff smells Ah-Maze-ing! Super Elf: "a special seasonal scent of candy canes and bubbly sugar sweetness..." I have been using this every day since I received it, sometimes multiple times a day. It smells just like the house around the holidays, from all the baking and yumminess. I'm not the only one that loves the smell either, my puppy just can not get enough. And I love the doe foot applicator, a much closer application without it going everywhere.

These will be available starting November 4th in her Esty shop which I'll have linked below. Also be sure to stop by her FB page to stay up to date. All her polishes are Big 4-Free, Cruelty-Free, Vegan Friendly and Hand-crafted in the USA. And can we just take a moment to admire how cute her boxes are? Each polish comes in it's own one with a cotton ball for removal.

I am very impressed with these and I definitely recommend picking up Aurora and some of the cuticle oil. What do you ladies think? Let me know. As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)

Shop: Etsy
Facebook: Northern Star Polish
Email: northernstarpolish@gmail.com
Price: $8.50-polish, $3.00-cuticle oil
Instagram: @northernstarpolish




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...