Thursday, October 30, 2014

WetnWild Limelight

*The products in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.

Hi lovelies, today I have a super quick swatch post for you. I picked this lovely polish up last week after searching high and lo for a similar one after seeing it on Colores de Carol. I think this may be my favorite new polish!
I'm pretty sure that this, WetnWild Limelight, is a perfect dupe for WetnWild Roach Busters. RB is part of their Halloween collection this year and is apparently sold out all around me. Who knew there was so many polish lovers in this small town lol. Anyhow, knowing WnW this is probably the same polish ha. This had a spectacular formula and I only needed two coats. I am in love the the shimmer that's in this. I've noticed I've been drawn to shimmer polishes lately.




Well, that's all for today but make sure you come back tomorrow because I used this polish as the base in my Halloween nails for this weeks Twinkie Nail Art challenge. What do you ladies think of this? Got any other really good shimmer polishes that I should check out? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...