Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Popcorn Love Inspired Nail Art

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today's mani was inspired by the bittersweet end of one of my favorite Fanfiction stories, Popcorn Love. I know not many people who read my blog probably read fanficiton, and I'm sure none will have read this story, but I feel everyone can still enjoy this mani.
The idea came from the character Henry's love of all things dinosaur. For his birthday party he chooses white balloons with green dinos on them. I used the advanced stamping technique with Winstonia plate W220 and SinfulColors Exotic Green for the dinos. My base was just a basic white creme. I based it off a modified version of this mani by Nail Stamp 4 Fun and also used her tutorial.

I still need to work on this technique as I'm prone to overworking the image and distorting it. I was really happy though with how these came out. What do you ladies think? And while I am sad to see the end of the ff, the author was offered a publishing deal for the original concept so next year I'll have more to read lol. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...