Friday, October 31, 2014

Twinkie Nail Art Challenge October Week 5: Halloween/Harvest

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Happy Halloween lovelies! I think that I looked forward to today's prompt all month lol. So much so that I did a few looks for it. If you haven't guessed (or just read the title ha) the theme is Halloween. In fact, I look forward to this day all year long, it is my favorite nail art to see and do.


The first look I did was your typical run of the mill ghosty nails. Of course, I started with my base of WnW Limelight from yesterdays post and then I used a bunch of single images from both sets of Winstonia plates, W116 and W221, with Konad Black Gold. I really liked this mani and wore it about 5 days.

Next I did a mani that wasn't really all that much Halloween-ish but I still think fit. I started with a base of Spellbound Nails Crisp Morning Air and sponged Autumn Sunset over it. It was inspired by a mani that Ashley (the creator of Spellbound Nails) did a few weeks back. Mine didn't turn out as good as hers though. I wish that I had a taken a picture of just that but oh well,
Once that was dry I stamped with Konad BG, MoYou London Pro04 and Bundle Monster BM-323. I once had a friend tell me that anytime I see a crow it's just her watching over me so this mani was kinda in honor of her as she's been going through some things lately. I wore this one for a few days as well.


And finally, what is on my nails at the moment. My base is Zoya Willa and China Glaze Fairy Dust. I then stamped with Cheeky Jumbo 06 and Mundo de Unas Geranium and Lemon Tree. I chose to do a gradient with my stamping colors and I'm not sure how I feel about this. It is growing on me though. 


Do you ladies have a favorite? Have any plans for tonight? I think we are all going to my mil's new house to give out candy. It's the first time in years that I've been in a place where the kids actually trick-or-treat so I'm pretty excited! As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...