Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Color Mates, MoYou Pro 08 and Back to Super Nubs

*Some products in this post were received as a gift, others purchased by me. As always, all opinion are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.* 

Hello ladies, anything good happening in your lives? Mine has been pretty uneventful but luckily I've gotten some pretty great nail mail so I have really some cool things to share with you in the coming weeks. And, it's almost October so I can start the Halloween manis. The other day I decided that I was tired of my long (to me) nails and wanted to go back to my super nubs. This happens every couple months but usually I let them grow back out but this time I think I'll keep them for a while. I loved this look on my new shorties.
This is Color Mates Bahamian Blue which you may remember was a gift from my wife a few months back. I've been wanting to wear it again but just never got around to it. I then stamped with Konad Black Gold and MoYou Pro 08. This image is really pretty and looked even better in person. As much as I love the quality of the plate I just can't find many on the site that I really "love". I see people posting that they ordered 7-10 (sometimes more) all the time and I can only find 3 that I really want, and one of the those is for the wife. Oh well, my wallet is thankful for that. lol


As much as I loved this I only wore it for about a day and a half. I got some nail mail that I just had to put on right away. Which will be Thursday's post so stay tuned! What do you ladies think of my shorties? I  am a little worried that they might be too short so I'll let them get a little longer than just maintenance file. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...