Thursday, September 25, 2014

China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello ladies, how are we all doing today? I think I may be getting sick. My sinuses are driving me nuts, my throat is scratchy, I can't stop coughing and I feel like poo! Ugh, I'm such a horrible person when I'm sick. If I disappear for a while you'll know I'm slowly dying over here lol. But something that did take my mind off it for a while is China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You:

Whoever dreamed up this one should get a nice bonus! This is one of the best mainstream polishes I've seen this year. I had to put this on the moment I got it and just looking at it now I want it back on my nails. If you haven't got it yet, you should. You won't regret it.

This is a true chameleon. Not only is different on the nail than in the bottle but shift your hand a bit and it's like totally different polish. My favorite part though is the green shimmer. Can I just marry this yet? lol This went on perfectly and covered in two coats.

I didn't want to cover this too much but I wanted to play around with some stamping so I chose this image from MoYou London Pro08 plate. I stamped using Konad White. I like this but I'll admit I liked it better before lol.


What do you ladies think? I think I'm gonna slap this on my toes just so I can enjoy it that much longer lol. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...