Saturday, August 15, 2015

Stamping Saturdays #11: Paisley

*The products featured in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. Hopefully you will be seeing this in its entirety. I have have been trying all day to get this up and Blogger only post half of it! I got so frustrated that I had to step away for a bit. But onto the stamping:

I spent all day swatching yesterday and I wanted something comforting for the weekend so I went with a favorite, Spellbound Nails Leave The Brakes On. Over that I used my new Born Pretty BP-L024 plate with Konad White for this adorable paisley stamp. I was super impressed that the little details in the middle came out almost perfectly. 
This was super simple but is actually one of my favorites in a while. I didn't notice this stamp when I picked up this plate so it was a nice surprise as one can never have too many paisley images lol. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...