Thursday, June 25, 2015

China Glaze I Choo-Choo Choose You and OPI LAMB Chevrons

*The products featured in this post were purchased by me. As always all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. I'm sorry about disappearing for a while but real life has been a pain lately and nail polish just isn't bringing me the escape it used to. But you didn't come here to hear my woes so how about we get to some nails. 


This look combines two of my favorites, CG I Choo-Choo Choose You and OPI Love Angel Music Baby. I've also been really into chevrons again (future post alert). I'm almost out of vinyls so I need to put in an order somewhere. I'm leaning toward Lou-It-Yourself, I've been hearing a lot of good things about this company lately. 

Of course these got the now standard "are those the strips" question everywhere I went lol. While that can get annoying after a while I generally take it as a compliment. How do you guys feel about this? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...