Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stamping Saturdays #6: Pink Taffeta Floral

*The products used in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back to another edition of Stamping Saturdays. I'm sorry that this is late but I've been battling computer issues for the past couple days. I had to eventually do a factory reset (make sure you save your photos somewhere else) and hopefully that took care of the issue, whatever it was. Anyway, when I wore Salon Perfect Pink Taffeta I couldn't resist adding some floral stamps to it.

 I have been dying to use this flower image from Winstonia W04 forever. I used Konad Black Gold for the stamping and for the dots because I didn't feel like digging for my rhinestones lol.

I really loved how these turned out! I can't wait to use the image with lead lighting. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

16 comments:

  1. Sorry about the computer troubles :( This is a lovely, simple mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your computer troubles, I back up constantly because I've had similar stuff happen and it was no fun at all. This is so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the color, and the black floral stamping goes perfectly with it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is really pretty. I like how simple yet elegant it looks. Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. Technology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I love that image! I almost used that plate tonight! I love the dotted accents so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I hade just backed up all my nail photos online the day before! I'm usually terrible about it and forget for weeks at a time :/

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...