Thursday, October 9, 2014

Orange & Black Holo Chevrons

*Some of the products in this post were won from the company. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

How awesome is that title?! LOL Yeah, I'm really on it today ;) However these nails are awesome, at least in my opinion. I've had the urge lately to wear holos and I wanted to use the chevron vinyls again and this is what I ended up with.

Out of the three black holos that I have Mentality's has to be my favorite. It has the best linear effect and covers the best. I started with a base of Zoya Arizona and when that I was dry I applied my chevrons, painted over them and peeled them off. I finished it all off with some topcoat. Easy peasy.

Bonus sun shot. Isn't that just gorgeous?

I've really been into simple nail art this month. Oh who am I kidding, I always go with simple. Ain't nobody got time for the overly complicated stuff! lol What do you ladies think? And stayed tuned later this month as I'll have swatches and review of some more polishes from Mentality. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...