Saturday, May 31, 2014

Painted Nubbs Turns 2!

*nothing to disclose*

Today my baby turns two! I can't believe I've kept it up for this long and that I've gotten such support from so many wonderful people. :) I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to read, comment, and like my photos. I would have given up long before without your encouragement. Thank you :)

Since time got away from me and I didn't do anything special I decided to look back at some of my favorite looks I've done the past couple years. This was interesting to say the least and I didn't realize just how much I stamped last summer.  I also realized that I need to try some different nail techniques, any that you wanna see?

2012: Mostly just dabbling in nail art and trying to figure out a hand pose that I liked.

I remember being so proud of this because it was my first successful stamping job.

This was the first major free hand design I did and I used a tutorial from Set In Lacquer. I still love these :)

My love for heart designs started early on lol. I also can believe I captured the sparkle of that iridescent topper.

2013: Lots more nail art, and somebody found their pose! lol

Birthday nails, I love a good rainbow gradient. Don't you?

I was surprised at how good my first color blocking came out. I need to do this again.

I remember waiting all year to do these nails. Who doesn't love snowflakes?

2014: Still trying to improve and do more nail art.

Oh look, more hearts! lol These were so beautiful in person.

These were a big hit on instagram and they make me wanna go water marble. lol

The thrill of using a stamp you thought was unusable. I think these started my newest obsession which is floral stamps. I've been looking for floral designs for the past week.

Have you enjoyed this look down memory lane? I would like to thank you all for sticking it out with me as I continue to grow and improve. I'm proud of the place I'm in but still have a ways to go. What have been some of your favorite looks that I've done? Any you would like to see?

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)











8 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Congratulations Ashlee! Have enjoyed looking at your swatches and getting to know you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching two years in blogging! That is so awesome to hear. Love reading your blog and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for many years to come. Its great to take a look back at some of your favorite manicures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2 years!!! Mine was Monday and I missed it too! It's great to look back and see how much you've improved. And you've also inspired me to do my own "look back" post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that purple color blocking! Congrats on 2 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sarah, it's been wonderful getting to know you as well. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lisa and for always taking the time to leave me a comment :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sarah, and belated congratulations! Please link your post on my Facebook when you do, I'd love to read it :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...