Friday, May 10, 2013

My First Comparison

Hello ladies, I hope you are enjoying your day.

*All products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I posted a poll on Facebook the other day and you guys voted for a comparison so here we go. I'm excited and nervous about today's post. This is my first time doing a this so please bare with me. I know you've probably already seen these compared but I wanted to try one and these were the first two I found.
This is WetnWild I Need A Refresh-Mint and China Glaze For Audrey. Just by looking at them you can see they are definitely not dupes. But I went ahead and swatched them on the nails too.

The WnW is on the pointer and ring fingers while the CG is on the middle and pinkie fingers (2 coats each). As you can plainly see not dupes. The Wnw leans more blue while the CG leans more green. That being said I think there is something off with my bottle of CG. I have seen countless other comparisons where I couldn't tell the difference between the two. That's the problem with buying used polishes from someone you don't know I guess.
With mine being so much un-alike it justifies owning both, but who am I kidding? Even if they were exact dupes I would want both. haha I much preferred the formula of the WnW to the CG. It just seemed to flow onto the nail better. And of course the price point is better.

So, there you have it. How do you guys think I did? I guess, meh, not too bad. If you enjoyed it and would like to see more, leave me a comment and I'll go through and see if I have any other similar ones. And of course let me know if there is something else you'd like to see. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

-Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...