Sunday, May 19, 2013

LA Colors Reckless

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a wonderful day!:)

*The product in this post was received as a gift. As always all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I think you all now by now that I love LA Colors polish. The formulas just keep getting better and you can't beat the price, so when I get them as a gift it lets me know that people are actually paying attention. And what girls doesn't love to know that people actually listen to what she has to say? LOL
Reckless is a straight up medium purple creme, no hidden shimmer or anything. I should say that even though this might appear blue, it is purple IRL. This polish made me remember why I love a plain creme so much. This is two coats with topcoat. It was almost a one coater but I had a few iffy areas so I added another. Dry time was fast and I had no problems with the application.


Oh, I love this! If you are looking for a great basic purple creme I recommend you pick this up. LA Colors can be found at Dollar General and Cherry Culture's website. What do you guys think? Do you love plain cremes or do you prefer a little extra oomph? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

-Ashlee



2 comments:

  1. This is one stunning blue! It is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to comment. It's gorgeous!

      Delete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...