Tuesday, May 7, 2013

F4 Neon Jellies

Hello ladies, I hope you all are enjoying your day :)

*The products in this post were sent to me by the company for an honest review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I am very excited about the polishes that I have to share with you today. I have the entire Neon Jelly Collection by F4! F4 was the first indie brand that I tried so I'm always excited when I get more of their polishes but these are all jellies, which in my book make then 1000xs better. LOL
This collection is made up of four polishes (nah you don't say lol) Bikini Martini, Bahama Mama, Blue Lagoon and Jungle Juice. The formula was pretty much the same on all of them, typical jellies, slightly thick but easy to work with. I had no problem getting any of the glitters out, but I had them stored upside down between layers. Dry time was quick, but you should let each coat dry fully before moving onto the next.

Bikini Martini:
"a neon pink jelly with matte hot pink squares and hexes, matte blue hexes in muliple sizes."
4 coats with topcoat

Bahama Mama"
"a neon purple jelly with matte hot pink hexes and small squares, matte green hexes and squares."
3 coats with topcoat

Jungle Juice:
"a neon green jelly with neon green hexes and squares and blue medium and small hexes."
3 coats with topcoat

Blue Lagoon:
"a neon blue jelly with matte green squares and hexes, pink small and large matte glitters and blue hexes."
3 coats with topcoat





Oh, aren't they just gorgeous? I really wish I could have gotten pictures of them in the sun. Unfortunately it has been raining for a week straight here and doesn't seem to be letting up. If I can remember to re-swatch them later on I'll edit the post with them. But they are gorgeous in all lighting. Blue Lagoon was my favorite, I wish I had a regular jelly that color. I was surprised by just how much I liked Jungle Juice too.

You can pre-order the whole set here for $24. You can shop their Etsy for other great polishes as well. Also, make sure to follow them on Facebook for all the latest info.

I want to know which is your favorite, will you be picking this set up? Got a cure for my rainy day(s) blues, leave me a comment. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

-Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and squishy.I love jellies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are, and I love jellies too. They just might be my favorite type of polish :)

      Delete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...