Friday, November 14, 2014

Twinkie Nail Art Challenge November Week 2: Galaxy Nails

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello ladies, I hope we are all enjoying our Friday! I wish it were a bit warmer as I can feel those Winter Blues coming on (yesterday was a particularly bad day), but I am looking forward to the weekend so I can spend some extra time with my honey cuddled up in front of the tv lol. But onto what you came here for: nails! This week's TNAC prompt was galaxy nails: something I was not looking forward to.
My base was WnW Black Creme and then I used a combo of white & lavender acrylic paint, China Glaze At Vase Value and MoYou Nails Blue. I topped it all off with some Fairy Dust for extra sparkle and cause you know, FD can fix everything! lol I tried to add a big star on the middle nail but even that was a fail. I also added some matte tc just because.



For some reason galaxy nails just never turn out the way I want them to :( That being said I didn't totally hate these. I don't quite view them as what they were supposed to be but they still looked pretty cool. What do you ladies think? Don't forger to search #twinkienailartchallenge on IG to see all the other manis this week. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...