Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Adventures In Double Stamping

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello lovelies, I am super sorry about today's post being up late. I have spent the last two days swatching and I am super behind in my editing. I am also ashamed to admit that I didn't have any content put back so I had to put this mani together last minute. Why are there not more hours in the day?! Lol But, for today I decided to try something that I've always wanted to try, double stamping.

 I wanted to create a sort of whimsical effect so that it would seem like the feathers were softly floating down. Anyone else love the opening credits in Forrest Gump with the floating feather? No just me? Strange..lol

Anyway, I used two of the new plates I got from Born Pretty Store recently. I used plate BP24 with CG Lemon Fizz for the swirly stamps. I know you can't see them really well, but that was sort of the point lol. And for the feathers I used BP18 and Konad Black Gold. The base of CG Turned Up Turquoise.

It's not as good as some of the other double stamping nails that I've seen but I am actually quite happy with it. What do you ladies think? Oh, and if you guys want me to go into detail about the Born Pretty stamping plates just let me know. So far they seem really well etched, I didn't have any problems with pickup at all. As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...