Sunday, September 23, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Day 9

Good morning lades, we are almost to the last day. Can you believe tomorrow is the end? :( I'm gonna miss having a task to do each day. I really have no imagination when it come to nail art concepts lol.

Today's assignment was french tip variant. I couldn't think of anything to do! (I told you, no imagination) So, I pulled out my dotting tools. I used a base of Zoya Wednesday and used Zoya Arizona for my "dot tips". Can anyone guess what my favorite orange is? lol




And there you have it. Very simple. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the final day, the recreation of our favorite. I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I can't pick a favorite really. Maybe I'll recreate which ever one got the most likes? Who knows. Don't forget to stop by Erica's to see everyone else's. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...