Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Day 4

Morning ladies, this is day 4 of our nail art journey, and it's time for some saran wrap!

Now this is a look that I've seen a couple times and wasn't sure that it was for me. After doing it I can definetly say it's not for me. But I've seen others that were cute and it was fun to do.
I used China Glaze For Audrey as the base, and once that was dry, painted on Lemon Fizz. Then set to town with my cling wrap. Mine's not quite perfect, but nothing of mine ever is! Lol




Tomorrow promises to be interesting as it's something that I've been struggling with. I have one that turned out pretty good that I've kept as a backup just in case (that's not cheating right?) Don't forget to stop by Erica's to see the rest of the entries. As always thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...