Thursday, October 1, 2015

China Glaze Strawberry Fields

*The product featured in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. I have another old swatch to share with you. If I'm not mistaken this is what I wore for my birthday. How sad is it that I can't remember and it was only about five months ago. Ah the joys of growing old lol. Okay, onto the polish:

I have been in love with CG Strawberry Fields since I first saw it and I finally broke down and ordered it back in April. I was hoping it would arrive in time for my wedding but it came a few hours too late. 
This totally lived up to the hype and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need a back-up lol. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...