Friday, December 19, 2014

Twinkie Nail Art Challenge Week 3: Red and Green

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello lovelies, do you have all your Christmas shopping done? I am nowhere near done and time is running out. But I don't want to dwell on that, so let's talk about how much I love this weeks' mani for the TNC. I hated to have to take this off.


I started with Orly Poison Apple which is such a wonderful red, seriously it's a one coater! What is wrong with me, it seems like every red I pick up lately I love lol. And I need to purchase more Orlys cause I love their brush. I then stamped with Mundo de Unas Avocado and Vivid Lacquer vl009 because I really wanted a water marble but didn't have to patience to attempt one lol. I topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust and some HK Girl cause I was just gonna leave it at that.


However, a few hours later I decided to add a bit more stamping so I used Bundle Monster plate BM-302 and Konad Black Gold to add the holly to my middle and ring fingers.
I also decided to add a gingerbread man on my thumbs from Winstonia plate W222. How adorable is he? lol


This was one of those days where everything went right and it turned out better than it was in my head. I wore this until it was horribly chipped but I hated to take it off. I would like to use this stamp again to do a tree design but I also have a couple different things floating around in my head so we'll just have to see which comes to the surface first. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...