Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Incoco Yours Truely, Love Spell and Double Date

*The products in this post were provided to me by the company for an honest review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have the rest of the designs from Incoco's Sweet Surprise collection to share with you. I've really enjoyed these designs, and breaking this into two post has allowed me to wear them instead of just showing them to you.

 First up we have Yours Truely: a beautiful love letter nail art. The only complaint with this one is if you need to use a different end on one nail (such as my pinky) the script will be turned upside down.

Next is Love Spell: these seemed a little thinner than the rest and were more prone to wrinkles, as you can see on my middle finger. There was some bows on this design but none of those ended up on my nails.

And lastly we have Double Date: the full on glitter, blinged one. I really liked this one since each nail ended up a little different, a skittle like style. I had a little trouble with the edges lifting on these though :(

Overall I have really enjoyed this collection and didn't encounter any major problems. I found that the lifting is fixed by add one coat of topcoat if you run into that. As with all the other appliques I've used from this brand I've gotten great wear time and removal is super easy, even with Double Date.

What do you ladies think? Let me know. I'll have all the company info liked below, but I'm afraid it might be too late if you order from the company now. Although they have lots of other cool designs worth trying out.



Website/Shop: Incoco
Price: $8.99
Facebook: Incoco
Instagram: @incoco

2 comments:

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...