Thursday, October 17, 2013

China Glaze In The Rough

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a great day! :)

*The products in this post were purchase by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can see my disclosure policy here.*

Just a quick post today as I'm not feeling too well and I almost forgot to put one up. This is a polish I picked up at Sally's when my honey went into to buy some hair dye a few weeks ago. It was the Monday after one of their half off clearance sales so there wasn't much left. I wish they had had a few more of the textures left. Oh well, at least they had this one lol.

In The Rough is a lime-ish green creme texture. I love the sparkly textures but I was little weary of the cremes because like everyone else I hate popcorn ceilings. While the pictures do remind me of that, I loved this when I wore it. I didn't have any application issues and this is only two coats. Dry time was right on track with Zoya's, at about ten minutes.



I guess, I'm gonna have to pick up a couple more of these online. Damn I didn't wanna like these! I have so much un organized polish now I don't know what to do. I'm sure I've outgrown my storage space. That is the life of a polish hoarder I guess lol. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


2 comments:

  1. I think I only liked a couple of these colors but I much prefer texture polishes with some sparkle. I think the orange one (the one that looks like Cheetos dust) was my least favorite. I did like the bright blue one, though! Have you seen the black one from the Halloween collection? I really liked that one because it just looks so inky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I liked them all except the orange one lol...If I want Cheeto nails I'll just stick my fingers in a bag...much yummier that way. I was excited for the black one (and the white but after seeing your swatches I'll pass, what were they thinking?) and it's on my wishlist.

      Delete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...