Friday, October 5, 2012

F4 Fruity Pebbles Sprinkles

Good afternoon ladies. First I want to say how much I miss our community. I miss seeing all the wonderful photos and reading all the awesome blogs. I can do it from my phone but it takes forever and just isn't the same :( I hope I'm not away too much longer.
And secondly I want to appologize for the pictutes. They were taken with and edited with my phone. Please forgive me if they are absolutely horrible.

Now onto something that is not horrible. And that's f4 fruity pebbles sprinkles. I received this when I got their halloween collection. I think they are psychic because I have wanted this since I laid eyes on it. I hate that its taken me so long to use it.
FPS is a white based polish with red, green, blue and purple micro glitter. As well as red, yellow, green, blue and purple shredded glitters. This baby is jam packed. All pictures are two coats of fps over white. I had read another post saying that it was really thin and need 4+ coats. But once I put it on I realized that was no where near the case. This would be perfect at two coats by itself.
I had no trouble getting any of the shard glitters out either. I love this polish. But I knew I would...f4 never dissapoints!
Also incase you haven't heard, I'm sporting pink on my toes all month long in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. First up is Zoya Whitney. This is something that I've always felt very strongly about. I've never personally know anyone who was diagnosed but its been important to me since I was a teen. Please ladies protect yourselves and check yourselves.
As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...